Forums

Here's a couple of suggestions

1 reply
Not Kira PALM
Forum God
LEVEL 5
1. I have some legacy 'Premium Crate Keys' what do I do with them (in Skyblock), and if they are useless is there some way to get reimbursement? (in-game)
2. Rank Upgrades in the shop? Instead of only standalone ranks... (yes I do wanna buy an upgrade...)
3. Find a way to attract more players, the server is beautiful and looks like it deserves a bigger community, but there should be more initiative in finding one for it.
Hope is not infinite.
Mistakes aren't all forgivable.
But humanity is forever.
Posted Nov 18, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Scooperino DIRECTORPALM
Forum God
LEVEL 5
Thanks for your suggestions, I really appreciate them! Here's my thoughts about them:

1. Your premium key should work in Skyblock with the crates in the spawn. If it's a physical key, however, they don't seem to work, so I can give you a virtual key instead (That's what we use for voting and such)
  2. Ranks should be cumulative in https://www.sunsetparadise.us/shop. Please let me know if this doesn't work, if it doesn't, then I'll have to manually add upgrade options for each rank, which should make the upgrades easier (and cheaper, too!)
  3. I agree with you on this one. I've started developing plans on how we can reach out to a larger audience. Right now things are being cleaned up, but regardless of that, I plan on adding the server to more voting sites. This should hopefully work out. :)
giphy.gif
Posted Nov 18, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
188 Posts
Scooperino DIRECTORPALM
108 Posts
69 Posts
68 Posts
Penqu1n PALM
57 Posts