Hello there!

This thread will contain any and all useful information on what requirements have to be met or exceeded before you become eligible for joining our moderation or building team. This is to ensure we have quality staff members and Builders and shows that you are dedicated enough to our server to become a full-fledged Moderator, or full-fledged Builder.

Builder Requirements:
  • 12 years of age, at the least. If you are younger but can prove to us that you are mature, you may be made an exception.
  • You MUST have screenshots of your builds or have builds made on our server. We do not enforce a specific amount, but giving us more than 1 image helps us determine if you are of quality or not.
  • You must be completely honest and not have a poor punishment history. Either being dishonest or having a poor punishment history shows us proof that you are not worthy of officially building things for our community.

Junior Moderator Requirements:
  • 12 years of age, at the least. If you are younger but can prove to us that you are mature, you may be made an exception.
  • Applicants must have a reasonable amount of ontime. We do not enforce a specific amount, but having more than an hour of ontime shows us you are a dedicated member. You can check your time in-game by using the /ontime command.
  • You must be completely honest and not have a poor punishment history. Either being dishonest or having a poor punishment history shows us proof that you are not worthy of moderating our community.

Staff Meetings:
    Staff meetings are held monthly to discuss what has occurred last month, what went wrong, what could've went better, the whole 9 yards. These meetings are planned by the Administration team, if you feel you cannot attend those times, please message one of the members on the Administration team as to why you are not able to do so.

I hope this thread was helpful to current and future applicants! If you ever have any questions about an application question, or a general query, please contact me and I'll be glad to help!

Thank you for reading, and good luck!